Rugaciune....

Rugaciune Prayer for Finances (it works) I claimed it for you - now claim it for me. God has more than a thousand ways to provide For us, that we know nothing about. Here is your financial blessing! It's a simple prayer, you got 30 Seconds ? Don't sleep on this...Someone recently Read this for the first time and Received exactly enough for a $0 balance On all credit cards. If you need a financial blessing, Continue reading this e-mail. Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you Abundantly bless My family and me. I know that you recognize, that a Family Is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, cousin, Husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in You. Dear GOD, I send up a prayer request for Financial blessing for not only the Person who Sent this to me, but for me and all that I have Forwarded This message to. And that the power of joined prayer by Those who Believe and trust in you is More powerful than anything! I thank you in Advance for your blessings. God, deliver the person reading this right Now From debt and debt burdens. Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a Good steward over all that you have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty You are and how if we just obey you and walk In your word and have the faith of a Mustard Seed that you will pour out blessings.. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I have Received and for the blessings yet to come, Because I know you are not done with me yet. In Jesus name Amen... TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly and with

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu